Chhatrapati Shivaji college of Agriculture established a placement cell for recruiting senior year students. Adv. Vivek Rane is appointed as placement officer of the college. The Training and Placement Cell of CSCAKO plays a vital role in providing employment and is specifically designed for emerging young student leaders. Our primary goal is to elevate the Institute’s global engagement to world-class standards by providing an efficient professional and productive environment.
Responsibilities of Placement officer –
- To correspond to prospective companies for interview date and schedule of events.
- To arrange for interview facilities at the campus and written test halls.
- To receive the personnel and provide necessary inputs about the college and to co-ordinate placement co-ordinator for smooth functioning at various locations (interview halls, written test halls, canteen etc.).
- To collect the appointment letters or correspond to get them as soon as the interview is over.
- To distribute appointment letters and collect acceptance letters from the students and dispatch to employees.