The institute provide spectacular residential facilities offering a comprehensive range of facilities within the college, separately for boys & girls. We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, So we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by providing comfortable, safe & homely set-up within the compus.
In order to facilitate the stay of outstanding students. the college offers hostel facilities. “A home away from the home to ensure that the student dwell in a healthy & safe environment.”
To make the stay at the students a pleasant one they are constantly involved by organizing various celebration, events & activities like cultural activities, hostel day, etc. celebration of festival celebration, Shivajayanti, Ambedkar Jayanti etc.
To developed acculturation among students, when student of various regions states come in contact with each other & exchange aspects of their cultures i.e. interaction with different cultures.
In addition the residential facilities also have counsellors who are there to solve the problems as students in context of college, studies, home sickness etc. These counsellors are regarded as best friends by the students who provide ready tips on how to trackle these everyday stressful. situations. Also for counseling & psychological support, the institute offers an compus counseling & psychological support services.
Hostel Facility :
- Excellent furniture for every room.
- 24 hours security
- Residential Hostel Rector & Support staff
- Outsourced housekeeping to ensure a 24 hr. alert on cleanliness.
- Hot water facility
- Safe Drinking Water (RO Facility)
- 24 hours water supply
- Availability of Civil Hospital/ Doctor.
- Provision of pest control in rooms & outside area
- Dedicated maintenance team.
- Hostel gates will be opened at 7.00 am & closed at 7.00 pm during the college days and between.
- Students having complaints/ requirements regarding hostel facility should report to the Warden, Principal.
- Students should be present to their respective rooms. Absentees will be fined.
- Students themselves are responsible for the cleanliness of their rooms/ apartments.
- However the washrooms & corridors will be cleaned by the housekeeping staff an periodical basis.